The building was once the famous Catesby’s Linoleum Emporium, built in 1904 by Edward Catesby in a flamboyant Free Renaissance style with Arts and Crafts influences. The ornately carved stonework and startlingly red Swedish Virgo Granite facings make this, after much careful modernisation, a striking home to a mix of quality businesses.
This impressive building comprises part of the Estate & Agency Group’s holdings in Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street and Whitfield Street, London, W1. Altogether this amounts to an area of 0.45 acre which represents 30,000 sq ft. of retail and 42,000 sq ft. of quality office space.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.