Set within one of London’s few remaining private roads, Ely Place is a traffic-free oasis of calm in the commercial heart of London. The land is the former site of Ely Palace; a grand inner-city mansion which is mentioned in Shakespeare’s Richard II and hosted King Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon for a five day feast in 1531.
The freehold building at 33 Ely Place was built in 1772 and now forms The Estates and Agency Group’s London headquarters. Its Regency architecture – along with that of the rest of the road – is well preserved, and the street is also home to the 13th Century St Etheldreda’s Church, one of London’s oldest buildings.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.